Train & Enjoy - Training path and entertaining weekend in Italy
Doolytics provides a Hadoop intensive training course that developers need to create powerful data processing tools.
The course will enable you to learn the ETL advanced techniques to create applications that help you to extract the value from your data.
What benefits do participants get from our courses?
Participants will be able to:
- Master the concepts of Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive and perform data analytics using high level scripting language under Pig & Hive
- Have a good understanding of Ecosystem and its advanced components like Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler etc.
- Get hands-on experience in different configurations of Hadoop cluster
- Understand Hadoop Architecture by understanding Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles.
The Big Data training course is structured in three consecutive days. The learning time is planned from Tuesday to Thursday and will take place in one of our offices: Bologna, Vicenza or Milan.
During the course participants will learn to:
- Understand Big Data
- Understand the various data types stored in Hadoop
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Understand the various options for loading data on HDFS
- Perform Data Analytics using Pig & Hive
- Improve the data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Create a powerful Data Lake
- Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics.
Particular focus will be on:
We will also introduce the participants to Spark, Python and the integration between Python and Pig.
And after three days of training, three days of fun in Italy - we propose:
- Florence - the cradle of the Renaissance
- Venice: as walking on the water
- Rome - the history
- Milan - the EXPO opportunity